Minggu, 02 Mei 2010

ACTIVE AND PASSIVE FORM

1. SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE/PRESENT TENSE
Active:
1. Positive (+) = Subject + V1(s/es) + O
2. Negative (-) = Subject + Do/Does + Not + V1 + O
3. Interrogative (?)= Do/Does + Subject + V1 + O

Passive
1. Positive (+) = O + To be + V3 + By + S
2. Negative (-) = O + To be + Not + V3 + By + S
3. Interrogative (?)= To be + O + V3 + By + S

Example:
1. Active = she reads a book (+)
Passive = a book is read by her (+)

2. Active = Does she read a book? (?)
Passive = Is a book read by her (?)

3. Active = I wear a black jacket (+)
Passive = a black jacket is worn by me (+)

4. Pasive = I am loved by her (+)
Active = She love me (+)


2. PRESENT CONTINOUS
Active:
1. Positive (+) = Subject + To be + Ving + O
2. Negative (-) = Subject + To be + Not + Ving + O
3. Interrogative (?)= To be + Subject + Ving + O

Passive
1. Positive (+) = O + To be + Being + V3 + By + S
2. Negative (-) = O + To be + Not + Being + V3 + By + S
3. Interrogative (?)= To be + O + Being + V3 + By + S

Example:
1. Active = My mother is cooking a dinner for me (+)
Passive = A dinner is being cooked by my mother for me (+)

2. Active = Is my mother cooking a dinner for me? (?)
Passive = Is a dinner being cooked by my mother for me? (?)

3. Pasive = The wedding party is being celebrated by my parents (+)
Active = My parents are celebrating the wedding party(+)


3. PRESENT PERFECT
Active:
1. Positive (+) = Subject + Has/Have + V3 + O
2. Negative (-) = Subject + Has/Have + Not + V3 + O
3. Interrogative (?)= Has/Have + Subject + V3 + O

Passive
1. Positive (+) = O + Has/Have + Been + V3 + By + S
2. Negative (-) = O + Has/Have + Not + Been + V3 + By + S
3. Interrogative (?)= Has/Have + O + Been + V3 + By + S

Example:
1. Active = I have finished the home work (+)
Passive = The home work has been finished by me (+)

2. Active = Have I finished the home work? (?)
Passive = Has the home work been finished by me? (?)

1 komentar: